This hearty, delicious vegetable stew with beans inspired by ratatouille is a quick and easy to make vegetarian dish that's perfect for sharing. Simple to make and ready in just over 40 minutes.
- 1 (14 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced squash or zucchini
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 leaves of basil
- In a large stock pot, combine broth, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, unpeeled squash, green beans and corn.
- Season with salt, pepper and basil seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
Kennedy Cellars Fire Sale Select Red Blend
Kennedy Cellars Fire Sale is a blend of 46% Cabernet Sauvignon, 21% Syrah, 19% Petit Verdot and 14% Petite Sirah. Loads of ripe black cherry, black raspberry, raisin and plum leap from the glass. Floral notes of violets soften the palate on the finish. Crafted as a juicy, fruity, easy drinking everyday wine! Recommended serving temperature is 58-60°F .
All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and are subject to change. There is no assurance any of the trends mentioned will continue or that any of the forecasts mentioned will occur. Economic and market conditions are subject to change. Investing involves risk including the possible loss of capital. The S&P 500 is an unmanaged index of 500 widely held stocks. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. The market performance noted does not include fees and charges which would affect an investor’s returns. Past performance may not be indicative of future results.