Open Faced Turkey Sandwich Melt
Our open faced turkey sandwich melts are the best way to use up leftover turkey! Our family looks forward to the turkey melts every bit as much as the turkey dinner.
- 1 piece thick cut bread sourdough is the best!
- 1 tbsp mayo (optional)
- 2 - 3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup turkey or enough to cover the bread
- 2 - 3 tbsp turkey stuffing
- 1 - 2 thick slices cheese (gruyere, monterey jack, fontina, brie)
- 4 tbsp turkey gravy
- more cranberry sauce if you like on top
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a piece of bread on a parchment lined tray. Cover the bread with mayo and cranberry sauce first, then dressing, then turkey and then the cheese on top.
- Bake the open faced sandwich for about 7 - 8 mins or however long it takes for the cheese to melt and get all bubbly and brown.
- Meanwhile, heat up the gravy if it needs it. Pull the sandwich out of the oven and pour the gravy on top.
- Eat with a knife and fork!
2020 Kennedy Cellars Chardonnay
This barrel aged white wine opens with aromas of bread dough & butterscotch. Sweet & spicy pineapple begin to lift from the middle of glass and fill the palate along with green apple and silky caramel. Grapes were sourced from Central Valley, Chile and wine was aged for 8 months in 100% brand new American Oak barrels. Recommended serving temperature is 55 °F.
All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and are subject to change. There is no assurance any of the trends mentioned will continue or that any of the forecasts mentioned will occur. Economic and market conditions are subject to change. Investing involves risk including the possible loss of capital. The S&P 500 is an unmanaged index of 500 widely held stocks. It is not possible to invest directly in an index. The market performance noted does not include fees and charges which would affect an investor’s returns. Past performance may not be indicative of future results.